Sprouting Littles Shop

Beeswax Birthday Candle

Regular price $10.00
Unit price  per 

Our beeswax candles are hand poured in small batches and have cotton wicks.

Most importantly, our beeswax candles are non-toxic & fragrance free.

Beeswax is a natural substance and colours may vary from photographs.

Beeswax Number Candles are designed to insert into the top of a cake and to be enjoyed in one burn.

(Savvy Mums will get two burns!)

We hope you enjoy burning beeswax candles as much as we have enjoyed making them for you!

Beeswax is an all-natural, non-toxic waxy substance secreted by bees after they consume honey. Because beeswax candles are all natural, they do not produce toxic by-products and heavy soot when burned. Our locally sourced natural Beeswax is renewable and sustainable. Because beeswax melts at a higher temperature than other candle waxes, your beeswax candles will melt slowly and therefore burn longer. Beeswax has ionising properties that neutralise dust, toxins, mould and allergens in the air. Beeswax candles produce these negative ions when burned and this can help to eliminate pollutants in the air. This can also ease allergy and asthma symptoms and improve breathing for anyone near-by. Beeswax candles have the brightest, purest light of any candles and are closest to natural sun light. The ambience of a beeswax candle is second to none. Beeswax also has a delicate scent of natural sweet honey when melted. We choose to use lead free cotton wicks in our candles. This is considered one of the safest wicks to burn. Cotton wicks give  you better performance in the burn time and do not give of soot or other harmful substances when burning.

Candles should never be left unattended.
Be mindful of burning candles when pets and children are close by.
Keep the wick free from matches and keep candle away from flammable objects.
Only burn candles on stable fire resistant surfaces and away from a draft.
Do not burn candles for more than 4-5 hours at a time.
Do not move candles while burning or if the wax is hot and liquefied.
Failure to follow instructions may cause fire, injury or smoke damage.

Beeswax can be very unforgiving. Avoid spillage at all costs. Please do not pour any wax down the drain. You can reuse your left over wax as melts for your oil burner. Beeswax is also a great ingredient for other home-made goodies. Otherwise, you can wait for it to solidify and place it in the bin or garden. Reduce - Re-use - Recycle

If you store you candles in the freezer, they will burn for longer. It’s science!